The first thing we must notice about this Sunday afternoon — I am at home!
What should one do with a Sunday at home? Well, job hunting of course. After checking out Career Builder, Monster, and Flex Jobs; submitting resumes, checking the network on Linked In and studying for an interview. I think I’ve had a full day already, it must be time for a nap.
By the way, did I mention I have an interview? I have an interview! I have interviewed hundreds of people over the last ten years. I haven’t been on an interview in a long time. This ought to be
fun interesting scary good practice.
The big news is I found my kitchen
Kitchen – noun – a room or area for preparing food.
Really? I thought it was that funky room at the top of the stairs conveniently located and ready for
- counter space, including stove top for storing mail, keys, briefcase, coffee maker
- counter space and floor space for feeding the carnivores
- room that holds the very large empty box that has an ice maker in it (and some coffee creamer)
- charging room for all the crackberry gadgets.
- on occasion, a wood working shop
Today in between the football and the job hunting we will be having Sunday dinner! Pot Roast, fresh home made bread, and a nice Cabernet — served on the nice dishes at the dining table. The hubby and the carnivores are stunned.